Fiber loaded, protein-packed and bursting with antioxidants, this detox chia pudding is the perfect way to start your day.
Author: The Awesome Green
Recipe type: Breakfast
Cuisine: Raw, Vegan, Gluten-Free
- For the Chia Pudding
- ⅔ cup almond milk
- ⅓ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup blueberries, fresh
- For the Green Layer
- ½ ripe avocado, peeled and cut into cubes
- ½ tsp spirulina powder
- 3-4 fresh mint leaves
- ½ tsp bee pollen
- 1 tsp raw agave nectar
- ¼ cup almond milk
- Fresh blueberries, mixed nuts, mint leaves, to garnish
- Order Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- In a blender add the blueberries, almond milk and agave nectar, and process to obtain an intense colored liquid.
- Transfer into a medium bowl, add chia seeds, mix to combine and set aside for 30 minutes, until the seeds absorb all the liquid.
- Distribute the pudding into the serving jars.
- Add the green smoothie ingredients into the blender and process to obtain a creamy mixture.
- Pour it evenly on top of the chia pudding layer into serving jars.
- Garnish with seeds, mint leaves and bee pollen, and serve or pack for later